1. Make sure your child is eligible for the camp.
Your child is eligible for Reading Camp if:
2. Fill out the application for the camp you would like your child to attend. You may complete the form online, or request a paper form by calling Reading Camp at 859-252-6527 x110.
***This camp is no longer accepting applications for students who live in Fayette County. The remaining slots are reserved for students who live in Estill, Lee, or Owsley County. Fayette County students may apply for the South Lexington Day Camp.***
The Lexington Day Camp is no longer accepting applications. Fayette County students may consider applying for the South Lexington/Nicholasville Day Camp. To apply for another camp, please contact the camp directly.
3. We will process this form and contact your child’s teacher for him/her to complete a form about your child.
4. We will let you know whether or not your child is accepted to Reading Camp.
5. If your child is accepted, will will send you a health form and liability waiver to complete.
6. When we receive the completed health form and liability form, registration is complete and your child’s space is secured.
7. If you have indicated that your child needs transportation, we will contact you before camp begins to make arrangements.
If your child is interested in serving as a Junior Counselor, please complete this application.